BDD Victims United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Body Image, is a forum for people who are suffering from BDD, an eating disorder, or any other body image issues. We all wish to work together to improve how we feel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the fiasco that went down the other day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whyme

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-01

the fiasco that went down the other day Empty
PostSubject: the fiasco that went down the other day   the fiasco that went down the other day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 am

You would never believe the fiasco that went down the other day

I stopped over my mothers house yesterday, and I was being very kind to her. She started saying , I was like my father, and am always full of shit just like him. We ended up in a screaming match and I told her she was crazy. Next thing I knew she picked up a wine bottle and threw it at my head. Luckily, it missed and hit the wall. Then she started shoving me towards the door and opened it out telling me to get the f**k out. I’m sick of it. At Uni most of the people decided they don’t like me and a couple spread rumors and my mom hates me. L

I’m diagnosed with BDD and my psychologist expect me to work towards recovery. How am I ever supposed to do that when I’m treated this way by many and my own mothe? Mad Mad Mad .
Back to top Go down
Bloke13

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: the fiasco that went down the other day   the fiasco that went down the other day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Your mom sounds horrible! Keep in mind its not your fault and don't take it out on your looks either.
Back to top Go down
SoGyPsY

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: the fiasco that went down the other day   the fiasco that went down the other day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:33 pm

thats not you its her afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the fiasco that went down the other day   the fiasco that went down the other day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the fiasco that went down the other day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDD Victims United :: BDD Victims United-
Jump to: