BDD Victims United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Body Image, is a forum for people who are suffering from BDD, an eating disorder, or any other body image issues. We all wish to work together to improve how we feel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awfull skin picking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fetuccini

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

awfull skin picking Empty
PostSubject: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey, I have Body Dismorphic Disorder to. I was going through for as long as I can remember. I havea question. Who has a habbit with skin picking? I hate my skin and as a result I pick and pick and pick. Then I hate the way it looks from picking? its horrible and makes me so depressed?
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 pm

I do, now I have permanant skin pits from the picking and my BDD is overwheming. How do you think I feel?
Back to top Go down
SoGyPsY

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:17 pm

Bjohnson wrote:
I do, now I have permanant skin pits from the picking and my BDD is overwheming. How do you think I feel?

maybe you think it is worse then it is. But I don't know what you look like so maybe not. One thing 4 sure, I have made a couple marks in my skin from that habbit. Nothing real bad, but it still reminds me I need to break it.
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:19 pm

SoGyPsY wrote:
maybe you think it is worse then it is. But I don't know what you look like so maybe not. One thing 4 sure, I have made a couple marks in my skin from that habbit. Nothing real bad, but it still reminds me I need to break it.

no it is that bad, many people admit it when I ask.

Last edited by Bjohnson on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2ugly

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 am

nomatter what im ugly even though I have no pits, no scaring no nothing, just an ugly face in general
Back to top Go down
fetuccini

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:07 am

i don't want to make you have an attack johnson, what you said about pits makes me want to think twice before picking. To be honest, allot of people who pick allot do end up with pits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awfull skin picking   awfull skin picking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awfull skin picking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDD Victims United :: BDD Victims United-
Jump to: