BDD Victims United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Body Image, is a forum for people who are suffering from BDD, an eating disorder, or any other body image issues. We all wish to work together to improve how we feel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mirror checking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2ugly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-27

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:24 am

I hate this, I carry a mirror around and I check my appearance between each class and during class; and If I go in public I run to the bathroom every 15 minutes. It won't stop. Im as ugly as sin, and I know every time that I look in the mirror, Im going to be the same ugly creature. Yet, I keep looking over and over again. Its destroying me. I can't stop? I bet no ones checks mirros as much as me.
Back to top Go down
missmouse

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-28

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:25 am

im the the best person to give you advice at this poibt in my life, but did you think that each week you could look in the mirror one or two times less? Its like an adiction, it really is
Back to top Go down
2ugly

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:31 am

ugh.idk i will try
Back to top Go down
whyme

Registration date : 2009-03-01

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm

i avoid mirrors all the time, i can't stand them. I used to look over and over now I only look every few days
Back to top Go down
fetuccini

Number of posts : 9

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 pm

i check bad real bad. And please do try what missmouse suggested
Back to top Go down
TheLoveBug

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-02

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 pm

for me its fugin endless! Dayum mirrors!
Back to top Go down
2ugly

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:27 am

hey I tryed it! its kinda helping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mirror checking Empty
PostSubject: Re: mirror checking   mirror checking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mirror checking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDD Victims United :: BDD Victims United-
Jump to: