BDD Victims United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Body Image, is a forum for people who are suffering from BDD, an eating disorder, or any other body image issues. We all wish to work together to improve how we feel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what if you get called ugly?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
2ugly

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-27

what if you get called ugly? Empty
PostSubject: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 am

Im pstive most people that have BDD don;t get called ugly, because they are really beautiful. Yet, what if you are like me?

I get called ugly so much! people i dont even know laugh at me and tell me i'm ugly to my face. i barely have any friends so no one ever says im good looking. no girls ever talk to me. Embarassed i get called ugly a few times every day. i used to not even think trhat i was that bad...now I do now I hate myself. People have been doing this to me since I was 14, and Im 16 now. Its hopeless

Last edited by 2ugly on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CarroTop

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:19 pm

im one of the ones tat gets called ugly and treated like an ugly person
Back to top Go down
missmouse

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:36 am

I was never called ugly. For those who are called ugly, the people that did it to you might have been jealous Seriously.
Back to top Go down
whyme

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:23 am

Jealousy is a possibility. I know that both guys and girls display it. I remember being a freshman in high school, and some classmates of mine targeted a good looking shy boy, to name call and physically assault, just like a wild pack of wolfs. What the boys had done was all out of jealousy. The boy who was bullied was very good looking and sang leads all the time in the chorus because his voice was incredible!

Also meaness, if it is just meaness that does not mean you ugly either
Back to top Go down
fetuccini

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:15 am

whyme wrote:
Jealousy is a possibility. I know that both guys and girls display it. I remember being a freshman in high school, and some classmates of mine targeted a good looking shy boy, to name call and physically assault, just like a wild pack of wolfs. What the boys had done was all out of jealousy. The boy who was bullied was very good looking and sang leads all the time in the chorus because his voice was incredible!

Also meaness, if it is just meaness that does not mean you ugly either

good one and its very true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what if you get called ugly?   what if you get called ugly? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what if you get called ugly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDD Victims United :: BDD Victims United-
Jump to: