BDD Victims United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Body Image, is a forum for people who are suffering from BDD, an eating disorder, or any other body image issues. We all wish to work together to improve how we feel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey im newish

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarroTop

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Hey im newish Empty
PostSubject: Hey im newish   Hey im newish Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Im newish to BDD Victims United. I see there is only I small amount of members, so I hope I get a response. The owner of the forum invited me here and said its rather new, only here a couple weeks and its seems to be doing somewhat well for a new forum.

Back to me, I have Body Dismorphobia, for as long as I can remember. Right now Im not doing to well, and have many obsessions. I have red hair, flaming red and very paleish skin that never tans, Im very self concious about it. On top of that my body is chunky and so is my face to. I lack a nicefacial structure and have no cheekbones at all. My lips are tiny my nose is large and my eyes are little and dull.

I have never been kissed or had a boyfreind and am in my third year of college. 21 year old and never been kissed

My life is full of rejected, its never a yes and always a no.
Back to top Go down
whyme

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Hey im newish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im newish   Hey im newish Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:27 am

Welcome! Now you can get on the road to recovery? How long have you had it? Are you seeing a doctor?
Back to top Go down
Bloke13

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Hey im newish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im newish   Hey im newish Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:58 pm

i think we are all new then lol
Back to top Go down
fetuccini

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Hey im newish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im newish   Hey im newish Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:17 am

you must be irish as I can tell from your carrot top name. Im italian, and hate my olive skin your a red head and hate you fair skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey im newish Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey im newish   Hey im newish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey im newish
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BDD Victims United :: BDD Victims United-
Jump to: